The WTD4 is the result of a collaboration together with Lambers LMB and ILVO. It is developed for heavier agricultural use. This Exobot™ is a multipurpose tool carrier to perform different agricultural tasks. Up to three category 1 task specific implements can be attached to the robot at the front, middle and rear at the same time. This makes the machine extremely versatile. It can basically do any task along a predefined path, as long as there is an existing implement to perform it. Standard tractor implements can be used. Both length and width of the machine can be easily modified according to the wishes of the client. This Exobot™ can navigate autonomously by its onboard processing and sensors.
- Diesel + hydraulic drive is commercially available.
- Fully electric version is being tested and available on demand.
- Autonomy: 8 hours
- Battery: 72V (20 kWh basic version, extendable to 40 kWh)
- Autonomy: 4+ hours for continuous driving with 600kg of implements attached
- Nr of motors: 8 (four wheel steer, four wheel drive)
- Nominal speed: 1 m/s
- Max drive speed: 1,5 m/s
- Traction power is sufficient for most crop care activities. The robot is not suitable for heavy tillage (ploughing or deep cultivation).
- Dimensions: adjustable, typically 3 meters long and track width 1,5 m
- Weight: 1100kg
- Payload: 3 category 1 three-point hitch linkages at the front, rear and middle. The linkages can lift 300 kg each, however it is recommended to limit the weight of the front and rear implements to 150 kg. It is advised to mount the heaviest implement on the central three-point hitch for stability and control purposes.
- Minimum turning radius: 0 m
- PTO: hydraulic is available. Electric version is under testing.
- Build for usage on agricultural terrain.
- Outdoor usage (IP54).
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex-M4F® core with FPU 168 MHz / 252 MIPS
- RAM: 256 KB
- Flash Storage: 2 MB (fully accessible)
- 32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6 (OpenGL ES 3.1/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.2 Full profile)
- RAM: 2Gbyte LPDDR3 PoP stacked
- Flash Storage: > 16GB eMMC 5.0 HS400
- Internal USB Host: 2.0/3.0
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Jetson TX2(i), Jetson Xavier
- NVIDIA Pascal™ or Volta™ architecture with >256 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- RAM: > 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4
- Flash Storage: > 32 GB eMMC 5.1
Optional Machine Learning hardware: